For the fifth time, volunteers from Chestermere Historical Foundation have visited Rainbow Creek School to present the program “A Day in the Life” for elementary students. This year, on May 16th 2018, led by Program Coordinator Kay Clarke, she and two volunteers presented two afternoon programs to the children including making butter with a taste test to follow! The program is also regularly presented at Prairie Waters and East Lake Schools during the year. Kay tells the children what happens in the normal day of an elementary school student who would have lived on a farm in the Chestermere area in the early days of settlement.
- “The Sunshine Cafe” ~ A play about Chestermere
- Successful Volunteer Fair April 7th and Program April 16th 2019
- Historical Foundation Lunch Meeting Tues Mar 19 at Historic Calgary Yacht Club
- AGM and Exciting Program on Chestermere History Feb 19th & Memberships Due!
- Play Ideas Needed by Dec 18th Meeting!