For the fifth time, volunteers from Chestermere Historical Foundation have visited Rainbow Creek School to present the program “A Day in the Life” for elementary students. This year, on May 16th 2018, led by Program Coordinator Kay Clarke, she and two volunteers presented two afternoon programs to the children including making butter with a taste test to follow! The program is also regularly presented at Prairie Waters and East Lake Schools during the year. Kay tells the children what happens in the normal day of an elementary school student who would have lived on a farm in the Chestermere area in the early days of settlement.
- Meeting Nov 20th — Good News! and Prehistoric Chestermere Nov 24th 1pm
- Don’t miss the ‘historic’ Chestermere virtual launch tour Tues Oct 16th 7:30pm at the library — regular meeting 6:30pm
- Show and Shine Sat August 25th Featuring the 1952 Restored CCOA Fire Truck
- Mark your calendars for Historic Calgary Week – Chestermere Historical Foundation is part of the action!
- 1952 CCOA Fire Truck Photos — It’s looking just amazing!