INFORMATION FOR POTENTIAL DONORS OF HISTORICAL ITEMS TO CHESTERMERE HISTORICAL FOUNDATION. June 2020
Find policy and agreements here. 2020 CHF Aquisitions Policy and Loan and Donor Agreements June 16 APPROVED_
All donations will be considered first by the Chair of the Acquisitions Committee and then brought to a general meeting of the CHF membership for consideration. Please use these general questions to determine if your item, document or image meets the general criteria for donation. Thank you.
- Was this item used on a farm in the Chestermere area (keeping in mind that no one was allowed to live at Chestermere until 1977)?
- Was this item used in a cabin at Chestermere Lake (before 1977)?
- Was this item used for recreation at Chestermere on the land or for fishing, sailing or other water sports?
- Was this item related to the irrigation (CPR or WID) or railway systems in the Chestermere district?
- Was this item related to First Nations people who travelled through this area?
- Photographs or other print, recorded or digital material – Does it depict the Chestermere area history?
- If a more recent item, photo, paper or digital work, what significance is it to the history of the Chestermere area?
- Please contact CHF through the Contact Us link on this webpage.
- Thank you for your interest in Chestermere’s history.